Saturday, September 4, 2010

三天兩夜之第一天~





Today, I am over the moon. Because me go to Pulau Pinang with my family. We go to Pulau Pinang by my dad dears car. We go to Pulau Pinang through Pinang Bridge. This brodge is so big and beautiful. I am so proud can see the bridge.

After this bridge, we go to the online booking hotel name Holiday Inn Hotel Pinang. If you come to Pinang play, you don't have find any hotel, you can go to this hotel to watch it. It is so wonderful, this hotel got many things can play if you are boring. Example: kids club, games room, pool club, table tennis, swimming pool and many. I just got take the swimming pool picture at the down. If you want to see the picture, just click down only.
After check in the hotel, we go to eat lunch at Pinang. If you intelligent you will know Pinang is got many Chao Kui Tuo. Wah, so spicy. Then we go to the beach to take photo you can see at down.
today me just write finish le. Tomorrow me wil write again. Next time see.

No comments:

Post a Comment